We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the product to us, following the instructions returns process, and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Terms & conditions
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we’d like this to be within 14 days of purchase
- It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
- We’ll refund any delivery charges when an item has been received damaged to return
- Your refund will be processed within 14 days from when you return your order. If after this time you haven’t received your refund, please contact us.
- Always retain proof of postage
This does not affect your statutory rights.
How to Return An Item
- Please complete the returns section on the front of your invoice using the returns codes listed.
- Return to us.
- Take your parcel at the nearest post office. The returns address is:
The Shop Around The Corner
4 Bishops Court
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until in reaches us. Always retain proof of postage